A great website design should do at least these two things; promote your brand and services and drive new leads. The digital marketing field is a competitive one, and it’s essential that you stand out. With our custom web design, we design every page to fit your businesses needs. Then, we reinforce that design with a proper on-site structure to make sure your website is current for years to come.
Don’t stand still.
The first impression for your company is your website. It doesn’t matter your companies size or industry, Hype Digital Marketing, will design a solid user experience and solidify your brand presence. Whether you’re trying to reach Anchorage customers, competing nationally, or maybe you’re selling products online, our custom web designs will help you stand out in a competitive field.
Interested in learning more about web design?
LET’S GET TECHNICAL, TECHNICAL… WEBSITE DESIGN
Is My Website Design Mobile Friendly?
Everyone is on their mobile phone these days, is it an Andriod? What size is the Galaxy again? How many people are on iPhone should I build a website just for mobile? About 30-60% of your website traffic will come to you via mobile, that’s a lot of your traffic, this is why it’s more important than ever to have a responsive website. You may now be asking yourself, what is a responsive website? If you’re on a desktop right now, take the top right-hand corner of the screen and resize it. As you move the window to be smaller or bigger, the elements on the page move with it. Gone are the days of having to zoom into the top corner of the website, then zoom out, and zoom in and so on. A responsive website is probably one of the most important things in today’s website design.
Other indicators of bad website design include:
- Low-Quality Images: pixelation is not your friend people
- Overuse of stock images: your clients and customers can tell, trust me
- Site colors not matching, or colors don’t match your logo: always have your predefined color palette
- Organization is lacking: If the page is titled web design, the page should be about web design.
- Incorrect or no contact information: how important is getting ahold of you anyways, right?
- Poor UX design: If you get lost in a website, can’t find what you’re looking for in less than two seconds of hitting a page, or the menu is four rows, it’s designed wrong.
How to optimize a website:
Optimizing your companies website can be a long trek if you’re handling it on your own. Each website has different, theme’s, plugins, and content management systems. Update one, and it breaks another, next thing you know your website has a fatal error, and you have no idea how to fix it. We like to approach optimization with a strategy. From the look and feel to the flow of the website’s content and navigation. We make sure your website is built on a foundation that is stable and scalable.
Ways to optimize your website:
- Easily readable URLs
- Proper navigation and category structure
- Optimized page titles
- Lean code for faster load times
- Keyword research and implementation
- Optimized page headings
- Updated meta tags and titles
- Constantly add new content
- Work on your backlinks(other websites linking to you)